1. For WS2812B LED lovers, we now have a bendable, flexible 8x32 LED Matrix pannel ! Control all 256 ultra-bright LEDs using a single microcontroller pin, set each LED as you wish to scroll messages or draw little images. This matrix has a thick flexible PCB backing that can be gently bent and curved around surfaces.
2. You can use this matrix just like any other WS2812B LED Pixel-compatible product .
3. Don't forget, with 256 LEDs, you could use over 15A of current if you turn on all the LEDs on to white (which we really do not recommend because we don't think the flex PCB can handle that much current).
4. Try to keep the current draw at under 5A
5. Flexible PCBs are not designed for repeated flexing! While we think this product may work in wearables or other situations where the matrix is bent around, we do not offer any guarantees or refunds if you end up cracking the LEDs or traces! This is for advanced users only, who already know how to use WS2812B Pixels and are comfortable with the high current requirements and protecting the matrix from damage.
1. 320mm x 80mm x 2mm
2.Weight (with IDC cables): 63g
|View Angle||140 degree|
|Emitting Color||RGB Full Color|
|PCB Option||White/Black Color|
|Certificates||CE , ROHs|